Let's just say that I really enjoyed being off work last week and spending time with my Family....we went to the pool, played outside and did just about everything. Here is a little recap of our week :)
First up, the kids had a Fun Day with the Baseball league and they both got trophies. Paul so graciously volunteered to get in the dunk tank. Baseball is now over and we have about a 3 week break until soccer starts.
We went and watched Fireworks
Paul and I went to the Kenny Chesney and Tim McGraw concert with his Brother and Wife. Let's just say that I love concerts. How have I not been to one before now?
We had dinner at Don Pablo's on the river before
Everyone getting ready
All the boats anchored down listening to the concert
TIM!!!!
Right after Tim came on this big storm rolled in..My SIL and I raced to the bathroom to take cover. The concert was put on hold for about an hour. It was a CRAZY storm
We visited with my friend and her new baby...he is the sweetest!!
Cooked out with Family and the kids ran around like crazy
Celebrated The 4th and ate pizza.....we were too wore out to cook
I spent a couple days cleaning and getting rid of stuff while the kids played
We ran into Just Bieber at Elder Beerman lol
Black light Mini Golf...Need I say more?? SO fun
9 Days until Vacation!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment