Lets do a quick recap shall we as to where I have been for the last month shall we!! As you can tell I sucked at completing the Project 365 with just a couple weeks left....Oh well!! Life lately has been so busy and I just donthave much time to sit and blog..I know bad but hopefully I can keep up this year.
The last week with Jack was great...Yesterday Payton asked when he would be back lol
I have made lots of Cake Pops
Christmas, Microphones, Mickey and Minnie Mouse, Power rangers and Frogs
We had an very nice and laid back Christmas this year..Koen came down with something Christmas Eve so we stayed home and enjoyed the time together in our PJ's
It snowed and the kids had way to much fun playing outside
Payton turned 7 on the 20th and we celebrated Justin Bieber style! She had a great Birthday and we are thankful to have such an amazing family and friends
Koen's Basketball season is over, Payton had a winter concert at school, Koen got a little motorcycle and he loves his helmet and Payton has started another indoor session of soccer
That pretty much sums it up!! Hope everyone is doing well







No comments:
Post a Comment