I have been so busy and have kinda neglected this little blog for a while so here is a quick update into our busy days!!!
I am not a photographer but my SIL asked me to take some pics of them. They turned out pretty cute
My nephew turned 8 and he has an Angry Bird party...I made these cute little cake pops for the event.
Plenty of time playing video games with his cousin and fires for the adults
I made these "Thing 1" cake pops for a co-workers sons first birthday
The best dinner ever. Pinterest Dorito Bake....pin it now
Pumpkin Choc chip bread.....amazing!!!!
Oh, Payton started tap dancing and she loves it
Koen is so cute playing soccer. He loves to play goalie
Paul coaches Payton's team and they are 6-0...the only undefeated team in her league!! She is my Soccer Star!!!!!
Hope everyone is having a good week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
















Payton is a Paul made over and Koen looks so much like you!
ReplyDelete