Thursday, September 13, 2012

First Day of Kindergarten


This post is a little late but I blame that on how busy I have been with work, school and just everything in between.

Koen started Kindergarten om August 28, 2012. I had a mandatory meeting so Paul was able to take him. I am actually kind of glad because I think I would have broke down and cried. I still cant believe he is old enough to go to school.





He said he had fun at school but someone else ate his lunch and he came home with $3.00 in his pocket that was not his hahaha. Come to find out another kid had his same lunch bag and he got them mixed up. The money was from a friend and Koen returned it that next day. I will tell you this kid keeps me on my toes!!





2 comments:

  1. You iz alive!!!
    Been wondering what you've been up to in your life...I feel like I'm missing out.

    Welcome back!!

    Manda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...