Monday, August 27, 2012

Weekend Fun

Saturday was opening day for Soccer season and both of the kids and my nephew had games back to back. It was a great day but it was SO hot I was ready to get home in the AC and relax.





Payton scored a Goal and she played awesome




Koen blocked 2 goals and this kid makes a great goalie





Family photo




The kids begged me for a movie from the 5 dollar bin and I'm kinda glad I bought it because it came with 
3-D glasses. The kids loved it





We picked this beauty up after being at the shop for the past month and a half.





Sunday we spent a day on the lake with the kids














This child gives me anxiety!!!!!!!!!




Hope everyone has a great week

3 comments:

  1. Boating is so much fun, I love being near any water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last picture is AMAZING! I am dying to get to the lake and cool off and your little model family is doing living lake life perfectly:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last picture is such a great shot. Now that school's here weekends are much more appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...