Thursday, August 2, 2012

PCB 2012- Recap


Here is a quick recap of our Vacation to Panama City Beach, FL!! I have yet to download the pictures from my real camera so these are all from my phone.


We set out late Friday and hit the road. The kids were so excited!!!!! The ride was pretty easy but we did have to make a quick pit stop for about 2 hours around 6 am and sleep for two hours.



Can you see my crazy child? This was a " Call me maybe" dance party in the car



We made it and this was our view for the next week



Kids all suited up and ready for a swim



So Happy!!!



Coffee + Beachview = Heaven


Shell searching



Everyone say CHEESE!!



The first couple days we were the the sea weed was all over the place but by Wednesday it was pretty much gone and that made me happy but I do not like that nasty stuff



No care in the world



Taking it all in



SHARK!!! jk



The sea gulls were crazy at our condo and would just fly up to your balcony



Monday early morning Payton work up crying because her ear hurt. After some Tylenol and snuggling she fell asleep again but the pain was still there when she woke up. I knew something wasn't right with her so we were at the Urgent Care first thing in the morning. The Dr checked her out and the conclusion was that she had a viral ear infection and he said that antibiotics may not work but after 72 hours if she wasn't better then we could try it. He also have us some ear drops to help with the pain and they were a lifesaver. Let me just say that ALL week she ran a fever...it would break and we thought she was back to herself then what do ya know the fever was back again. It was so frustrating and I felt SO bad for her because vacation was suppose to be fun and her was not. My heart hurt so bad for her and if I could have traded her spots I would have. Paul and his Mom were able to still take the other kids to the beach while I sat at the condo and took care of Payton. The day we left she started to feel better and her ear finally started draining....she is now back to herself.



Paul at the beach with his Mom and the kids



Told ya----CRAZY birds



Beach Day





















Dinner at Hammerhead Fred's































Time to Boogie Board!!!!!!!!


























Friday we went to Gulf World and as soon as the Dolphin show started Payton started crying with her ear again and had a fever. I alternated Tylenol and Ibuprofen the whole time and once second she would be fine and the next back down. It was a mean virus .....and my poor girl didn't even get to see the dolphins. Paul dropped us back off at the condo so she could rest.








Next up.....Family Beach pictures! I am in love with them



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...