I just got a 31 order in yesterday! I order way too much, way too often! I am the only reason my girlfriend stays in business!
Yeah!I love it when you post!A-your kids are adorable...B-Koen is totally color blocking for soccerC-Love the shoes-and outfitD-Can't wait to see your pretty face on Monday!Manda
Came across your blog randomly! I'm pregnant right now with a little boy named Cohen. :) I like your spelling of it! Newest follower. :)
I love monogrammed stuff. So I take it that is a website, or is it etsy?
I just got a 31 order in yesterday! I order way too much, way too often! I am the only reason my girlfriend stays in business!
ReplyDeleteYeah!
ReplyDeleteI love it when you post!
A-your kids are adorable...
B-Koen is totally color blocking for soccer
C-Love the shoes-and outfit
D-Can't wait to see your pretty face on Monday!
Manda
Came across your blog randomly! I'm pregnant right now with a little boy named Cohen. :) I like your spelling of it! Newest follower. :)
ReplyDeleteI love monogrammed stuff. So I take it that is a website, or is it etsy?
ReplyDelete