Today I am joining in on the Jingle Bell Rock Blog Hop and linking up with Cheryl over at Nap Time is the New Happy Hour !! Last year Jack came to visit our home for the first time and the kids really enjoyed it. This year he came back with all his little mischief ideas and my kids get up every morning and the first thing they want to do it find Jack. Most of the time I feel like I have gone crazy but I remember that these Christmas memories are going to last a lifetime. Here is what Jack has been up to........
Jack has a lot of ideas up his sleeve so check back for more updates!!


Seriously you have THE BEST ideas! I love all of these!!! I think I'll give some a whirl!
ReplyDeleteYou have been my life line to all this elf stuff this year. AMAZING ideas! Amazing! Thinking of trying the wrapping paper thing tonight.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness I love!!!! My favs are the Spiderman and then I scrolled down and saw the wrapped up kitchen...hilarious!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up!!
My husband came home today with..............an elf on the shelf! So unlike him, but I am totally using your cute ideas.
ReplyDeleteHeyyyy!! Love your elf on a shelf!!
ReplyDelete