Meet Jack.....Ya know that little Elf that comes from The North Pole and watches my kids so he can report back to Santa? Paul and I love Jack hahaha and he is baaaack!! Here is where Jack has been this week
Saturday
I guess he took it upon himself to decorate a tree since ours was not up yet
Sunday
Jack left a message to the kids in M&M's
Monday
He heard Koen say that he loved Spiderman so he was just hanging around in costume on the staircase
To say Koen was excited would have been an understatement
Tuesday
Jack made a marshmallow igloo....looks like he was cold
Wednesday
He made snowflakes and hung them from the light in the dining room
Thursday
The kids watched Up and I guess Jack loved the part with all of the balloons
Friday
Meet Jack Beiber....he was serenading the Princess dolls with some holiday tunes








This is so cute! I love, love, love ALL of your ideas!!! How did you do the Spiderman costume thing? Also was he is Ken clothes?! Too cute!
ReplyDeleteYou KILL me! You are so dang creative. If it's not with an elf, it's cake pops and backing or pictures or ideas to entertaing kids and clothing choices!! You are damn near Super Mom!
ReplyDeleteI nominated you for the Leibster Award - check out my blog for details! :)
Love all of these you are so creative. I think the jack bieber is my fav..haha
ReplyDeleteYou are so clever and fun, my kids would love this, especially the m&m's. Actually it's all fun, love it.
ReplyDelete