Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Gobble Gobble



I love doing DIY projects from Pinterest and when I came across this Turkey Tulle Wreath Tutorial I knew it was definitely something I was going to do. I set out and gathered all of my supplies and came home last night and went to work. I did have a little help from this sweet girl





This was such a fun craft and the kids absolutely loved the finish product!!!







Happy Tuesday!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Super cute! I might have to make one for next year

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this turkey! What a fun project to do with the kiddos. Adorable family btw. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are awesome. I love making crafts with the kids, but I always have to copy, I never can think of anything original. I guess Pinterest was made for people like me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, this is ADORABLE!! Will totally have to do this next year! Sorry I'm so far behind...thanks for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...