Payton's fall soccer team won all 10 games of the season and then 3 tournament games!! They had a 13-0 perfect season!! I cannot say it enough that Payton has awesome control of the ball! She averaged about 3 goals per game and was just incredible. If she sticks with it she will hopefully go places in the future. Paul was her head Coach and he did such an awesome job with the girls.
Championship Game
Payton before the soccer end of season party
The girls got 2 trophies
Below are some picture that one of the parents took throughout the season.....I love them!!!!
She just started indoor soccer with 5 of the girls fromt his team and once again Paul is coaching!!







I love the fierce look in her eyes, way to go Payton girl. It's the best to see our children excel and have a good time at something they are passionate about.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! What a perfect girl...an athlete and still looks cute while doing it! Adorable!
ReplyDelete