Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Cake Pops

We have snacks tonight for Payton soccer game so I searched and searched for a way to  make soccer cake pops. Did i mention that they are 10-0 regular season and tonight is their second tournament game......yea these girls are Awesome!!! Anyways, I am so glad I made them because they turned out so good!!




Also if I could quit my job and make cake pops for a living I sooooo would!!! Here are some I have made in the past



 Baby Boys for a friends baby shower




 Hello Kitty for my cousins birthday Party





Angry Bird and Pig for my nephews birthday party


Baby in a bonnet for a baby shower

Thing 1 for a birthday party



Hearts for Valentine's day



Rudolph for Christmas



Oreo pops for Thanksgiving



So whats next????


1 comment:

  1. I know it's a bit early but what do you think you would charge for 20 of the reindeer ones closer to Christmas? I'd love to get them for my co-workers.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...