Monday, October 1, 2012

Hair



Typically, well all the time I wear my hair straight and boring. Sunday I was done with all my cleaning and the kids were outside playing so I pulled out that old curling iron. At first I had no clue what I was, I haven't curled my hair in say 2 or 3 years. It has been rather short and the straightener was my go to. I have been growing my hair out and I am glad I have stuck to my guns and have just been getting trims every salon visit. Well an hour later and I came up with this look. I love it but I do not see myself spending an hour a day on my hair. Soooo maybe if I ever get the urge to wake up early or find another day with nothing to do I will pull out that curling iron hahaha.

Do any of you have any easy ways of curling your hair or any suggestions for me?




2 comments:

  1. You are beautful!!

    Manda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your hair looks awesome. I found the easist way is to blow dry my hair upsaide down with some gel in it, then put 7 big curls in, run my fingers through and spary... takes about 25 minutes from start to finish.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...