Monday, October 8, 2012

The Color Run - Cincinnati


Let me just say that if this even ever comes to a city near you then I strongly encourage you to do it...even if you don't run!! This is for everyone and I may even take the kids next year if they come to Ohio again.

We all had a great time despite that fact that it was FREEZING outside!!! Thankfully once we started running it warmed up. Here are some pics from Saturday!! Enjoy!












3 comments:

  1. Too fun!! And I love your shades!!! I'm running the Color Run on Dec. 8th!! WOOHOO!! I'll probably have to walk it...hehe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want your pants!! How fun... and you still looked cute when you finished. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like it was a blast. I might have to sign up for one. Love those pants!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...