Another great weekend and I wish I had a day to recover from all of it!!! Friday night was Little League night at the Dayton Dragons. Before the game the kids were able to walk on the field and meet some of the players. Such a good time!!!!
Ya know you have a take a picture on the huge baseballs
Poor Koen held his Coaches hand the entire time he walked around the field!! Payton on the other hand is such a little lady
The game isn't complete until you eat some Dip N Dots
Sunday we spent the day at the pool yet again....if you cant tell we are frequent visitors there HA!!
Koen and my Nephew Tyler
Payton went down the BIG slide all by herself ......Fearless!!!
Oh and I can eat JUST fruit in the summertime!!









The Dayton Dragons is such a fun time! I really need to go again. Looks like your weekend was a blast and I totally get you on needing a day to recover from it all.
ReplyDeleteIt's funny because I am so not into televised sports, but going to a live game is SO much fun. We went to a game last week and the kids kept dancing crazy to get on the big screen and when they finally did you would have thought they won the lottery!
ReplyDelete