Monday, June 4, 2012

Mish Mash




Friday at work My BFF Amanda and I dressed int he same colors!! So much for trying to be serious hahaha


Friday after work Paul went to bed early bc he wasn't feeling well so the kids and I ordered pizza and snuggled on the couch



Koen had a Baseball game Saturday morning and Paul stepped in to help Coach




Payton in the outfield helping out




Saturday I hopped on the treadmill and told myself I was going to run a 5k without walking halfway through....every time before this  I would always stop and walk for about a minute then pick back up again. Well I did it..I ran the whole way and I was sooo happy with myself!!!!!!!!





Bed Head contest anyone??





Yesterday we took a walk.....I think I wore them both out by the time we got home HA





 Oh and we deep cleaned this lady...she will be going out on the water this weekend ( weather permitting) and I am SO excited!!!!!!!




Whipped up a French Manicure...don't mind my creepy hands!


Happy Monday!!!

4 comments:

  1. Love your outfit in the first pic! Congrats on the run, I remember the first time I ran a 5k without walking, it was amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hate my picture but you look bootiful as always.
    Because seriously you can totally pull off the bed head look!
    BTW-when did your kids grow up?

    Manda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on running! Just got back myself and there is nothing better than the feeling of being DONE with your workout for the day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the red pants :) and yay on your run!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...