Monday, June 25, 2012

A Rocky Day

OK,  from the pictures below its looks like we had a grand old time on the lake but the morning was pretty rocky and the end to our day was crazy!! We got to the lake and pulled the boat in and Paul was getting ready to pull the trailer out and his truck wouldn't switch gears at all!!  We were stuck..thank heavens for my friend Rachel asking for help.  The nicest man helped Paul get the car in gear and we pulled the car out. We figured we would go ahead and enjoy our day. The nice man told us to call him when we were ready to leave and he would help Paul with the car in order to get the boat back in at the end of the day.

We did have a good time...the kids swam and we laid out and ate lunch. It came time to hop on the tube but then bad news struck again. Water was backing up in the boat and the boat was having trouble even idling. I was scared....this has never happened before. Thankfully we were able to pull into the dock and that nice man came and helped again. We got the boat out and from what we could tell our plug was bad.....soooo the boat will be making a visit tot he marina before we go out again. Paul's car is at the shop this morning and hopefully its not something to expensive.





So happy to finally be on the water




Paul throwing Payton in



Yes, hes a keeper




The girls tubing



Lani




Koen and I....he is SO my little mini



Sweet boy










Have a good week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



1 comment:

  1. I swear it seems like half the time I get in a boat there always seems to be some sort of problem. I am sure the kids had fun which is all that matters, right?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...