Wednesday, June 6, 2012

So What! Wednesday

Today I am linking up with Shannon over at Life After I "Dew" for another So What! Wednesday.....head on over and link up!!!

Here is what I am saying So What! to this week


  • For the past couple of weeks I have been eating a Turkey Sandwich for dinner...the kids have baseball  games all week and by the time I get home from work I have NO time to make dinner. I will be happy when I can actually make a real meal and sit down and eat it
  • I have been showering at night after I run so that I can sleep in 30 min later....so please excuse my hair everyday because it has been in a constant ponytail
  • I will admit it...I am addicted to running...I don't know what it is but for real it makes me feel better and its just something else that I have added into my daily routine
  • Oh and I am addicted to Instagram!!
  • If everyone is on this 30 day 300 ab challenge.....I HATE sit ups and I tried it once and didn't even make it through the whole thing. So ladies I will leave that one to you
  • I love Katy Perry's new song, Wide Awake!! When it comes on in the car I turn the volume all the way up
  • The hamster got out yesterday....but that little booger was in his cage when I got up this morning!! I was secretly hoping that he was long lost.
  • I am in denial that 50 Shades Freed is the last book....it is taking me forever to finish  because I don't want it to end
  • My 10 year High School reunion is this weekend and I am not going....all that matters is that I still keep in touch with the people that I like. I just don't feel the need to socialize with people that I don't even know or care for  HA!!
Happy Hump Day!!!

4 comments:

  1. I too am on the 3rd book and it's taking me a while to read...don't want it to end!!! HEHE! I just started bootcamp and I threw up on way home..gross!!!! I thought I was going to die!!!!! Why do we girls feel like we need to stay in shape, lose weight, etc. Why can't we just be old, fat and happy! HEHE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As far as the showering at night goes, nope...this Mama can't do it. I look forward to my showers in the morning to wake me up. I just need it. And, about the 300 Ab Challenge....I'm kind of addicted to it. It's weird. Oh well, I think that's probably a good addiction to have. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A turkey sandwich is totally dinner, but if you're short on time get out your crockpot, I love that thing. Coming home to a hot dinner is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't go to mine last year. I can think of only 2-3 people that were there that I actually like. The rest? NO THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...