Thursday, June 21, 2012

First Concert


Yes, I am almost 30 years old and I just went to my first concert. Not sure how this happened but I have been living under a rock I guess. This past Friday we went to see Miranda Lambert, Jerrod Niemann and Chris Young!! I had the best time but wish that our seats were a little closer.......but she does put on one heck of a concert!!



Paul and I before we left



Rachel, Andi and I




Oh Hey, Just us again!!!!




I felt out of place so I had to get a picture and pretend I was for real Country lol




Paul's Brother and his Wife,  and her sister




Love her!!!



Next up....July 1st......Kenny and Tim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Your first concert?? Something is ever so wrong with this. I go to at least 2 a year. I'm a music slut. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rarely go to concerts either, maybe 5 my whole life. Looks like a super fun time was had by all!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...