It's that time of year again and both kids are playing Baseball!!! Koen is playing T-Ball again and Payton is now in Coach Pitch. They had so much fun playing last year even though it was pretty hilarious watching them because all the kids just did whatever. Ya know playing in the dirt and doing cartwheels in the outfield or running bases but skipping one of them HA. Oh and we have practice 4 nights a week until opening day in May. Needless to say my nights are jam packed now with dinner, cleaning, practice, baths, homework, working out...there really should be more time in a day.
Koen's first practice was Monday. He was so excited and I was pleased to see that he was paying attention and listening. We have practice again with him tonight and the kids are practicing batting...should be a great time.
Payton had her first practice last night and it was not even 50 degrees out! I was absolutely freezing!! They only practiced about 30 minutes. This year the Coach said they are really focusing on the fundamentals of the sport....Payton already knows most of them so I think she will do really well. Practice again is Saturday for her as long as it doesn't rain.
Happy Hump Day



Oh my goodness they are so cute! I love the little baseball uniform! Kids is uniform is adorable!!
ReplyDeletehow adorable are they!
ReplyDeletereminds me of my nieces and oh, i miss watching their games so!
x jes, www.twosmuppies.com