This Summer is going to be great...ya know why?? Because I will be wearing a 2 piece bathing suit for the first time in lets say Oh 5 years!!!!!!! Since I have lost that 30 pounds I now feel confident to show a little more than my legs and arms lol!! The past couple of Summers I was always SO unhappy because I hated the way I looked and I didn't want to be that frumpy Mom at the pool or the Beach and I think it will be a totally different store this year. I am going to work extra hard to possibly lose a little more weight and tone up too. With that being said I have been shopping around online and looking at different bathing suits for this Summer. We have a boat and are always at the pool with the kids soooo I have narrowed it down to these two. Both are from Target and I absolutely love them.....I love them online but when I actually order them and get them on I may think otherwise HA
What do you guys think?? Should I make the plunge and order them??


I love the second one because I am a huge fan of color and it has a 70's vibe which I love. So excited for you, it's good to feel great when you're walking around in a bathing suit.
ReplyDeleteOMG, love them both! U deserve 4 or 5 new bikinis!! Smokin' hot momma you!!! I just got back on the eating right and Insanity!!!! WOOHOO!!! I'm proud of you!
ReplyDeleteYou and me both girl! We will rock this! I love the first suit! So much that I'm thinking I should order it too! Although it doesn't look very supportive for my DDs so maybe I'll leave that one to you!
ReplyDeleteBoth of them are cute I love the second one. Order em girl!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the first one!! Tooo cute, and I love animal print! I won't be purchasing a new bikini this year, however, I will be rocking one of my many old ones that didn't get any love last year! I cannot wait!!! Down to my pre pregnant weight feels amazing, and it's just something that I never thought would happen! We are amazing for the goals we have reached (almost for me) but it's awesome!!!
ReplyDelete