Monday, April 23, 2012

Chuck E Cheese

My sister got Koen a GF to Chuck E Cheese for his Birthday and since it was cold and rainy here on Saturday we decided to play some games and eat the best pizza. Let me just say that I was not excited to go at all because places like this just gross me out  (germaphobe) but once we got there it actually wasn't to crazy and we had a good time.














HAHA this picture makes me laugh.....Koen asked me how Chuck E got so big lol



 










SKEE BALL...when Payton grabbed her first ball she launched it over hand and it went flying into the lane beside her.....I was laughing and then had to give her a little lesson. She is now a pro













Thanks Aunt Amanda for the fun night...wished you guys could have joined us.

Happy Monday

3 comments:

  1. I love Skee Ball. I always have to get extra tickets for myself so I don't use all the kid's playing that game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Chucky kinda freaks me out because he IS a large mouse (and I don't know how he got that big either) but the games are pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chuck E. Cheese freaks me out, but only because it was my first job. Looks like you guys had a blast....how was the pizza?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...