Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Good Friday


Friday I took off work and had planned to take pictures of the kids in their Easter outfits since Lani was here and then go visit the Easter Bunny. Well Lani woke up with a fever and a belly ache ( Both Payton and Koen had this last week) and she felt pretty bad. So I knew I would not be able to take the pictures but Payton and Koen still wanted to see the Easter Bunny. Paul's Mom watched Lani while we went....I felt SO bad and I hate  when the kids are sick and especially on a Holiday weekend when we only get such little time to spend with her.


Easter Bunny 2012







Oh, and I made  these cute little Birds Nest



My Cousins little girl had a Birthday Party on Saturday and I made these for her!! I was very pleased on how they turned out. You can find the tutorial here





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...