Ok, If you follow me on Instagram you have probably already looked at this picture but for everyone else here is a shot of my face for comparison. December 2011 vs April 2012....that's a 30 pound difference. Ya know some days you lose that drive to keep going well that was me the other day. I was looking through my phone and thought man this is the reason I have been working so hard and it really is paying off.
Oh and I have some bathing suit before and after shots but I cant seem to hit publish on that post! Ahhh maybe one day!!!

You are exceptionally beautiful no matter what the scales says...
ReplyDeleteBUT I am incredibly proud of you!!!
Manda
Gorgeous! You look like a new woman!!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome!!! You did great and look GREAT!
ReplyDeletePOST THEM!! Its one more accomplishment and maybe it will motivate me to lose weight before the beach in 2 month! ahh!
You look fabulous, you smokin' hot momma!! U deserve a beach vacay after all that hard work!
ReplyDeleteAsh!!! You look so amazing!!! I can't wait to get back to the gym and Zumba! And MFP of course!
ReplyDeleteI love before and afters, yours is awesome. Some people don't gain weight in their face, I totally do, like you. You are gorgeous, can't wait to see the swimsuits.
ReplyDeleteI think you look great, and I would TOTALLY love to see the before and after shot of the bathing suit! You should post it and be sooooo proud to show off your new body and the body that you will never go back to!! You rock girlfriend!
ReplyDelete