This week is Lani's Spring Break and she is spending the week with us. Lani is my stepdaughter and she lives out of state so unfortunately we really only see her Holidays, Spring Break and Summer Vacation. We Skype with her several times during the week so we pretty much know what she is up to tall the time...or what she wants to tell us. Let me just say that for the past two days that she has been here my Motherly duties have doubled??? You may ask how is that possible?? Well I am a constant referee because someone is mad that the other one isn't playing with them. Or I have to stop the Truth or Dare game on the trampoline with 3 little boys from the neighborhood. Or have that awkward little talk about how she is wearing a bra now and her body is changing. Oh and she now wears the same size show as I do. All the things I knew would come at one point in time but never would have thought now. She is only 10 and seems like yesterday that I met Paul and she was 2 years old, saying my name in the cutest little voice. I guess it is just getting me ready for the other two down the road. I love when Lani is here and so does everyone else...I feel that our house is complete and we aren't missing anyone. Now that I am done venting I will leave you with my new favorite picture of my bunch!!!!
Oh YEAH...that one time when Koen had an XL worm and wanted to show me......UGH BOYS!!! and I am afraid to say that this is just the beginning.
Happy Tuesday!!!


Love the new look. Enjoy your time with lani
ReplyDelete