We had a great weekend and for once we didn't have any plans at all! Sunday Lani got to our house for the week. She is on Spring Break this week and so are the kids so it works out perfect. We really didn't do much but it was a great weekend for all of us.
I set out to Hobby Lobby to get materials for this wreath and I love how it turned out
Me and this guy did a lot of this Saturday
Our house is the place to be I guess or so it seems. All the kids are in our yard as soon as the nice weather hits
Cook Outs....Love this weather
Paul and Koen playing soccer.....Koen is so into playing all sports with his Dad these days and he is slowly not wanting to be with me all the time. Yes I could cry
I made this Heaven on Earth Dessert yesterday!!! Soo good
Holy Strawberry!! I usually cut up fruit on Sunday nights to have ready for the week and I saw this monster and Payton thought it was so funny. Of course she snatched it out of my hand and ate it.
Hope everyone has a good week!! I have a busy week getting ready for Easter







No comments:
Post a Comment