Tuesday, May 29, 2012

4 Day Weekend!!!

Let me begin with saying that we had the best weekend EVER!!!!



Friday I was home with the kids and we played outside all day!! I sat in the sun for 3 hours and absolutely fried my front side




Saturday we went to the new Aquatic Center down the street...heaven on earth let me tell ya




Payton went down the big slide and Koen pouted because he wasn't tall enough





Paul and I





Break time at the pool...this is probably the longest 15 min because the kids ask every 2.5 seconds if its time to get back in




Sunday Paul made breakfast and then off to the pool we went











Sunday  we cooked out with my BIL& SIL





I made these awesome strawberries...Thanks Pinterest




She approved of them before we even walked out the door




Cousins




Me and My #1 Girl









The kids played in this tent half the night....Oh,  to be a kid again





Then we ate some smores





My love and I





Monday we hung out at home and played in the pool

































Hope you all had a great weekend!!! Summer is just beginning and I couldn't be anymore excited......ahhhhhhhh

2 comments:

  1. So JEALOUS!!!
    Your family is beautiful! I'm just gonna designate myself as your other daughter and Andersen as your "grandson"....
    One day we'll be hanging with you at the pool!

    Manda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, how long weekends were meant to be spent. I love the black and white of you and your daughter, so sweet and natural.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...