We had a great weekend and today when I woke up I realized that all of my lack of sleep has finally caught up with me. Here is our weekend from my phone...lots of pictures!!!!
Friday night I made these two necklaces and I think I still have hot glue all over my fingers
Saturday was the opening ceremony for the kids Baseball league and oh this is about 700 kids out on the field
Koen's first game of the season....he hit the ball off the tee every time and ran the bases like a champ
Payton's first game of the season.....she did a great job hitting the pitches from the coach but she still dances and does gymnastics in the outfield HA GIRLS!!!
Saturday night Paul and I had a date night on Newport Levee...Dinner and Coldstone
View from Newport of Downtown Cincinnati
Sunday the weather was SO nice that Paul cleaned the boat out...it really needed it
The kids and I went and got hanging baskets and ferns
Oh and they talked me into buying them water guns
and just in case you ever wanted to know what 100 water balloons looks like
Happy Monday!!!!











Ash, you are such a good Mom! I can tell in your blog and pictures that you try and give the kids the best! I love it! I hope I'm the same way with Baby Cox.
ReplyDelete