I'm linking up with Shannon today at " Life After I Dew" for So What! Wednesday!!!!!!!!!
So What! if....................................
Yesterday I was SO happy that it rained because that meant no baseball practice....the 5 days a week is getting to me
I really hate the length of my hair right now and wish it would just hurry up and grow. Needless to say the next couple of months it just might be pulled up all the time
I secretly want to stay home from work and read 50 Shades of Grey but old girls self conscious is getting on my nerves..........But Christian Grey would get to my self conscious too
I have a serious addiction to Lemonheads...I was eating 2 boxes a week at work. I did not buy any this week and I'm really itching to get some ASAP
Our boat needs a major cleaning before we even think about taking it out on the water......I will leave that for the husband to do
I love Instagram.....I'm sure people get tired of my pictures all the time..find me: ashleychilders
Happy Hump Day!!!!
It rained 2 nights ago and I was hoping I wouldn't have to work the snack shack last night but those ballers are serious here. It was fun I have to admit.
ReplyDeleteI am about to fall under peer pressure and read 50 Shades. :)
ReplyDelete