Thursday, May 3, 2012

DIY's that I see in my near future

Ok, lets face it that we all like to do DIY projects?? Well I do and because of Pinterest it has made it a little easier to be crafty HA!! Here are just a couple of projects that I think I will do in the very near future.



I know the rosette and pom pom necklaces are really on the craze right now and I am cheap so when I saw these tutorials I knew immediately that I  could make these. I am thinking of some fun summer colors like coral, turquoise and yellow!! Heck I may get crazy and make one in every color.












Also because I have way to many earrings and they are taking over my little bitty holder I have now I think that a new larger holder is definitely needed. I have a old oval frame I am going to spray paint and add mesh to the back and hopefully it will look something like this when I am done!!!





Hopefully I can find time this weekend and if I do I will share my finish products with all of you!!!




1 comment:

  1. Pinterest is awesome for the DIYer. I have some projects I want to do after we move that includes neon colored frames for the girls room, decor for the house & I want to make some fun bracelets.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...