Thursday, May 17, 2012

Currently

Here are just a few tidbits on whats currently going on or what I am loving right now!!!


I am almost finished reading 50 shades....not sure why its taking me so long but I should be done by this weekend and starting the second one!! I cant wait. Today on the radio they were talking about who they are going to cast for the movie and I really curious as to who and how they are going to do this HA!!



If you are anything like me I like a little coffee with my cream haha...this creamer is my favorite by far. So run out right now and get ya some!!!!




Oh and I picked these up at the grocery and they are AMAZING!!! A perfect little snack for only 60 calories.



My new Sperry's and Colored jeans!!! I need to complete my stash and get green and yellow jeans ASAP!!!




Jillian Michaels extreme shed & shred--Ive been trying to incorporate this into my schedule at least 3 times a week on top of running. I'm still on level one but that's because I think level 2 has a lot of yoga and I am not the yoga type.



Bath and Body Works Dark Kiss Lotion and Body Spray.....Its perfect!!



Its almost Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Ash! I am crazy about the 50 Shades series. Seriously!! I know he is a little older but I would love it if Ryan Gosling played Christian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want those jeans....adorbs! Where did u get them? Oh, I have all 3 books but haven't started reading them yet...I hear they are mommy porn..yikes!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh book 2 is even better, if you can believe it! you will DIE! just sayin! ummm...need to try this cream! NEED!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...