Monday, May 21, 2012

Garage Sales and a Slip N Slide


I feel like I never pull out my camera anymore and I always just use my phone. Its so convenient and it doesn't take that bad of pictures so sorry for all of the iPhone pictures HA




Friday night we had a fire and the kids enjoyed some Smores



Saturday I got up extra early and met up with my BFF and my sister for a fun day of Garage Sales. It was a citywide garage sale so we walked around from 9am to about 4pm...I am burnt and by the end of the night I was soooooo tired.



My sister and I




Oh and my favorite purchase that day was these glass canisters....$1.00!!! SCORE




This sign in my laundry room pretty much sums up my Sundays...every week! Minus the " DO IT YOUSELF'' part




Oh and I started 50 Shades Darker.....I am addicted and was up until 1am last night reading...Oh Christian Grey what have you done to me??




Yesterday it was amazing outside so we headed to the store for some water toys and this is what we picked out. Yes I am sure you all remember the good old Slip n Slides??? 











Hope everyone had a great weekend.....Koen has a Pre-School Graduation on Wednesday, Getting my Hurrrr did on Thursday and I have a 4 day weekend ahead of me..wooooo hooooo!!!!

2 comments:

  1. U look adorbs in your workout clothes..little hottie!!!!! Christian Grey...oh my!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A full day of garage sale-ing and I missed it? So fun, I love going with my sister too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...