I'm serious...what you are about to see may harm your eyes for a very long time HA
OK, I am posting this just to show everyone out there that it is possible to loose weight and get back into a 2 piece bathing suit. This was my ultimate goal when I started dieting and working out. I have been contemplating on posting this for a long time but I thought hey why not...now or never.
165 lbs vs 135 lbs
Now I am going to go and crawl in a hole!!!

Damn girl- you look AMAZING!!! Don't crawl into a hole lol own this. Your hard work paid off and you are lookin all kinds of fantastic. Own it. I'm so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteAre you kidding me right now!? you look GREAT! What a difference! We have very similar body types too! you rock that two piece this year!
ReplyDeleteRawr....You are a hot piece of ass...
ReplyDeleteManda
Cover my eyes, more like cover the computer so my husband doesn't drool. You look freakin fantastic. I am about the same weight as you but I definitely need to work on my stomach. Your's is as flat as a pancake!
ReplyDeleteYou smokin hot momma! Go strut your stuff!!
ReplyDeleteYou LOOK GREAT!!
ReplyDeleteYou should be so proud to show it off!!
You look amazing!!!!!!! Sooo proud of you! I'm taking some pictures of myself tonight for my start of 30 day ab challenge....starting TONIGHT! So....trust me, when you see THAT post, you will want to scratch your eyes out of your head! I promise you that! LOL!
ReplyDeleteWhy are you going to crawl in a hole. You should be proud of yourself. You look great!!
ReplyDeleteYou look GREAT!!! That is something to be VERY proud of!! Losing weight is hard work! Congrats on the weight loss! :)
ReplyDeleteWow!! You look AMAZING!! Great job girl...such an inspiration!! :)
ReplyDeleteYou look fantastic!! What an inspiration to others! :)
ReplyDelete