Thursday, May 10, 2012

Raptors and Bobcats

I finally found some time to download pictures from my camera of the kids first games this past weekend. If you haven't noticed on Twitter or Instagram that baseball has consumed my life lately then here are some more reminders. I think I have said this before but we are now at the ball field 4 nights a week and then Saturday mornings. It has been super busy but ya know what I love it and the kids are having such a great time.



Payton's team, Paul is her Assistant Coach




Get ready to run














Oh, I love this picture!!!!










Funny story.....It was our turn to bat and Koen was up. I look over and see the Coach laughing hysterically and Koen stepped up to bat and then I saw why. While he was suppose to be putting on his batting helmet he swiped up the Catchers helmet and vest. The Coach went ahead and let him bat and run the bases with it on.....the crowd was laughing and I would not have expected less out of Koen HA!! Next week they start using a catcher and Koen is going to be the first one :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...