Thursday, May 24, 2012

How is this possible?


I know kids grow up but man I never knew they would grow into little people so fast. Yesterday was Koens last day of Pre-school and they had a little program at the end of the day. They sang songs and the teacher gave out awards....Koen got most Enthusiasm!!!

He is officially going to be in Kindergarten in the fall and believe it or not he is sooo excited. Me on the other hand....that day will be so sad for me.




He looks so big here



I love how he is the only one looking at me




Getting his awards







Koen and Mamaw



Koen and his Great Grandma


Cousin Tyler!!




His Teachers


After Payton's game last night we walked up to the kids new school and let them play on the playground for a little bit. Our City built all new schools this year and they finally put up all of the playgrounds so the kids ran around exploring.














Oh its my Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah for Friday & your little guy is the sweetest!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...