I have come to the conclusion that I take way to many pictures but I just cant help myself HA
Now lets recap our weekend!!!
Friday we enjoyed dinner out and then we came home and played outside
Paul and Koen passing ball
OOTD: Saturday for a morning at the ballpark
Saturday we took the kids to the drive in
They didn't even make it 5 minutes into the movie lol
Yea, our battery died on us so we had to call Paul's brother at midnight to come and jump us. Talk about embarrassing.
Sunday before church on Mothers day. The kids both made me the cutest little gifts at school and I loved them.
My Mom then Both of my Grandmas
My MIL watches the kids while we work and she was sick yesterday so after school the kids and I played at the park.
After the park we visited a place called Carriage Hill Farm just down the street. It was so fun and the kids loved seeing all the animals
This is probably one of my favorite pictures of them...how are they so big??
Oh and the mail came yesterday with my Mother's Day gift from Paul.....I almost hugged the mailman HA
Hope everyone has a great week!!!

















Cute outfit for the ballfield..I look like a yaloo every time I go to the baseball fields.hehe!!! CA UTE shoes!!!!! Love the little farm, my kids would love it too!!!!!
ReplyDelete