I was going through my phone cleaning out pictures bc my memory space is getting pretty low hence- why I requested a iPhone 4s for my birthday which is coming up rather soon and I was laughing at these pictures. Some are new and some are old but I loove them all!!!
![]() |
| Paul and I at one of my good friends wedding this Summer |
![]() |
| Super Excited because Paul bought me an iPad last Christmas |
![]() |
| Koen at my Grandparents using the bathroom & reading the Bible |
![]() |
| My little Lion before her Dance Recital |
![]() |
| LOL I love these glasses |
![]() |
| Lani's Birthday at El Toro |
![]() |
| This is why I should not drink Coffee at my desk :( My right arrow key still sticks |
![]() |
| Payton can ride without training wheels |
![]() |
| This is what we woke up to one Saturday morning around 7am |
![]() |
| Looooving Peacock Feathers |
![]() |
| Moss Monogram letters hanging in my living room that I made.....If you ever do this make sure you have lots of gluesticks |
![]() |
| This is what I discovered when Koen tried to pull his shirt off the shelf in the laundry room |
![]() |
| My Niece is going to look so cute in this......I can't wait until she is here |
![]() |
| Faux Fur and Pearls.........wish my hair looked like that everyday |
![]() |
| I deff have an obsession with flower clips for my daughter |
![]() |
| O-H-I-O |
![]() |
| Sir Zuki..........he is my Bestfriend lol |
![]() |
| Baked chicken breaded with Cheddar Cheese French's Onions.........my fav recipe |
![]() |
| Best Buds |
![]() |
| This smile gets me everytime |
![]() |
| I looove her cheeks |
![]() |
| From my sweet Hubby on Sweetest Day |
![]() |
| Spiderman Suite, blowing a whistle and standing on his head .....enough said |
![]() |
| Did someone teach my child how to Plank??? |
![]() |
| Young Frankenstein with my bestest friend |
![]() |
| My Grandma surprised us all with a Feather in her hair HA |


























The pictures from your phone really show your random crazy life! LOL! Looks like there is not a dull moment!
ReplyDelete