Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Lollipop & Mighty Mites Soccer

This Summer we signed both of the kids up for a summer soccer league with our local Rec Center. Koen played last year well I wouldn't consider playing the kids never went out on the field but he  did have his picture taken with the team lol. Payton also played last year and was a *Rock Star*. Well as for this year the kids did great and I am so proud of both of them. Paul did have the privilege of being the Assistant Coach on Payton's team and I think he enjoyed it more than she did.

Koen's age group focused on the basics of the sport and he scored I know 20 goals the whole season, he was sooo cute and LOVED playing. I really didn't expect him to do that well just from what we experienced last year but he proved us wrong. I think next year he will do just as good and if not better.














Payton's age group was a little more advanced and they learned more than just the basics. Paul did a great job coaching and all of the little girls enjoyed him being a part of the team. Payton is a really great soccer player and if she sticks with it I think she will possibly go places. I'm not being bias but she was truly AWESOME!! She scored all of the goals on her team, except for one goal. She had 6 goals in just one game, the child has an amazing talent.















I can't wait until next year!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...