Monday, October 17, 2011

Fall TV Shows

I was thinking the other day that I watch way too many TV shows and I usually find myself setting the DVR to record them and I have surely  been spoiled by watching them without commercials........I know you all do it too!! I have watched pretty much the same shows every season besides a couple of new ones this year. Here are the shows I have been sucked into this season


GLEE
 

Greys Anatomy

Gossip Girl

The Hart of Dixie

Kendra

Secret Circle

Vampire Diaries

X Factor


Wow, I didn't realize I actually watched all of these, when do I have time on top of all the kiddie shows I watch too. I should have went ahead and added  iCarly and Wizards of Waverly Place to the list bc those are a must at our house too!!! It's pretty sad that I look forward to coming home and watching TV lol at least I have an amazing Husband that watches them all with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...