Just a couple pics from this week that I thought I would share. For some reason I always catch some of the most random things with my phone HA
While driving home from work the other day I caught a great shot of this Beautiful Rainbow!! Yes I know I should not be taking pics while driving but how could you not resist this?
I really love this scarf and the color but please don't mistake me for a BEE!!
Morning Treat!! I am usually a Starbucks kind of Gal but I also love me some Dunkin Donuts Pumpkin Spice :) See that little Pumpkin in the background....Yes I monogrammed it all by myself
This is my nephews school picture for this year and my Sister sent me a text and said " He has TNS".
For those of you who do not know what TNS is just let me refresh your memory.
Taco Neck Syndrome- Taco Bell Commercials with Shaq in the 1990's
Payton with her hair rollers in her hair. Next time I put them in her hair I wont take them out as soon as she gets up bc the curls kinda fell out :(
The kiddos after bath time
Raphael after his Halloween Party at School
Belle before her Halloween party at School
And just bc I love this picture of Paul and the expression on his face lol!! Hes so Handsome
Both of the kids had Halloween parties at school this week so I cant't wait to share pictures. Tonight we are carving pumpkins and the kids are sooooo excited!
Happy Halloween and Have a Spooktakular Good Time this Weekend!!!!!!!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment