Friday, October 21, 2011

Goodies with Grandparents

At Payton's school yesterday they had "Goodies with Grandparents" and Paul's Mom and my Grandma went and had Breakfast at school with her. Koen was happy to go too and get a Chocolate Donut lol





Paul went to Payton's parent teacher conference that morning and he snuck in and ate Breakfast too. Payton's Teacher said that she has no worries about Payton and she is a great student. She mentioned that Payton is always the first student done with her work and is a pleasure in class :)




That night I got the kids in the bath and they did what the do best.........and that's jumping on my bed!! They were being really cute so I snapped some pics

 





My Grandma also spent the night with us and she read the kids a bedtime story!! These are the moments that I love and hope the kids will cherish forever


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...