Saturday, October 15, 2011

School Pictures

Yesterday Payton brought home her school pictures for this year and I absolutely looove them!! Besides the fact that whom ever helped her put her flower back in her hair at school did not do it right but she is still soo Beautiful. While looking at her picture it brought back memories of myself being in school and having my pictures taken. Check out Payton's picture and for your enjoyment some Old School pics of yours truly, it's OK you can laugh because I did too!!!!


Payton's Kindergarten Picture

Ok, Ive really set myself up for putting this on the world wide web but who cares right??

I can't tell is that a Dog or a Pig on my sweater??
I really have nothing to say about this besides I know I have always had a love for Hounds tooth :)
Whoa, Did you just get blinded by the light? Holy Sequin
This is the most hideous shirt I have ever scene and I might as well of had NO bangs, geesh did I try to cut them myself lol

Just because it's funny!!! My sister and I. If my Sun In hair and Feathered sides don't scream 80's I'm not sure what does

I hope my one follower has enjoyed this HA

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...