A few weeks ago my older sister and I had the privilege of throwing a baby shower for our younger sister Rachael that is due in November with baby Harmony. We are sooo excited to be welcoming a new baby into the family. My sister and I are both procrastinators and we did not buy anything for the shower until the night before. We had in our heads the theme and how we wanted everything set up but just waited until that night to put it all together. I must say that we were up all night baking, decorating and just having a good time. We threw the shower at my house and thankfully everything turned out awesome!!!!! With both of our heads together we rocked!! Now on to the party details .........
 |
| The Hostess's and Mommy to Be ( Sisters ) |
 |
| Food and Cake Table |
Cak by Amy Cakes & Cookies
 |
Cake Pops "Thanks for Popping By"
I didn't start making these until 2am... |
 |
| Mommy to Be |
 |
| This cake was soooooo good |
 |
"We can't wait to give Harmony lots of Kisses"
filled with Hershey Kisses |
 |
"Harmony is going to be Smart & Sweet"
filled with Smarties and Sweet Tarts |
No comments:
Post a Comment