I am loving that I am finally feeling better because being sick is for the birds. I have disinfected my whole house and I really hope that whatever bug has been hibernating is now gone.......This Mama can't take it anymore.
I'm Loving that we are eating this for Dinner! My first shot at making a roast in the Crock Pot so I hope its good
I'm Loving Drew from the X Factor!!! This girl can sing and she is only 14.
I'm Loving that my kids have finally picked out their Halloween costumes so there will be no more going back and forth on what they want to be. In my opinion they both picked the best costumes and they totally fit their personalities too!!
Raphael from The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Belle from The Beauty and the Beast ( My Fav Disney Movie )
I'm loving that we are going to carve our Pumpkins this weekend and I may attempt to bake the Pumpkin Seeds..........Maybe
I'm Loving that the Hubs and I have an Adult night planned to go to Kings Island and we may be able to talk his Mom into coming too!! She doesn't do Roller coasters but she may be willing to walk through a Haunted House with Paul bc I am NOT!!
I'm Loving this picture of Koen..........He use to be terrified of this mask. I guess not anymore
Happy Wednesday







Great costume choices! My kids are still at an age where I get to pick :) Maybe next year I'll let me them have a say...or maybe not :)
ReplyDelete