Well here goes nothing Ladies and Gentlemen. As you can see I am new to blogging world and still trying to figure everything out but in time I should be a pro HA!! I have been married to my husband Paul for almost 5 years and we have 3 wonderful children. Lani- my stepdaughter is 10 and lives out of state but we do see her often and cherish every moment that we get to spend with her. She plays soccer and is soo smart. She is often better at new electronic gadgets than I am. Payton- is 5 and just started Kindergarten. She plays T-Ball, Soccer and just started Gymnastics this year. Koen- is 4 and is the baby of the family. He just started Preschool and also plays T-Ball and Soccer. With working full time and taking care of my family everyday brings on a very busy schedule but I wouldn't change it for the world. I work at a large Mortgage Company and have been There going on 10 years. I always tell everyone that I am staying there until they kick me out and hopefully one day I will retire from there. Not most people find a great job at the age of 18 but somehow I got lucky in that department. Speaking of work, I was introduced to the Blogging world by my co-worker and it has sucked me in. Not sure what it is about reading about a total strangers life interest me but I absolutely love it and that's why I decided to start my own Blog. Lets hope I can keep up with it and maybe get some followers lol. Here are some pictures to introduce My Family
Lani
Payton
Koen 
Paul & I
Zuki
SOOOOOO CUTE!!!! Awesome job! I love Zuke's picture - LOL!
ReplyDelete