Thursday, February 2, 2012

20 pounds


Just wanted to give everyone on a little update on my diet!! I officially lost 20 pounds...woo hooo!! I still can't believe that I actually have stuck with this and I am so pleased with the results thus far. Although I am not at my goal weight just yet ( 10 pounds to go) I am feeling much better in my clothes and just better about myself all around.  It has been a little hard but I just remember that I have come this far and there is no turning back now.

As far as my diet is concerned, I am still using My Fitness Pal and have only went over my calories probably 2 times but hey we can do that sometimes right?? I stopped drinking pop and have just been drinking water and coffee in the morning. I need to get some caffeine from somewhere or I would be a walking zombie HA! The fast food is still a NO because now that I know how bad it is and how many calories is in just a little meal I think twice and eat at home. I also keep snacks on hand in case I start to get hungry or just need a little pick me up.

Now on to the hard part----Exercise! Running on the treadmill is my go to but I also bought Jillian Michael's shed and shred. I have been trying to run as much as I can or as much as my body will allow. This week  I have been up at 5:30am and running before work. I usually run 2.5miles and on a good day I'll do 3miles.  It does work out a lot better for my schedule because I have my nights after work to actually enjoy and not feel that I HAVE to run. I plan to run 5 week days and then have the weekends off. Once I get that routine down then I think I will try to squeeze in the Jillian Michael's work out at night after the kids go to bed. It's only 30 min and is actually not that hard but I have only done workout #1 sooo we will see.


Now here is me minus 20 pounds!! This isn't a great comparison but you can tell. I wish I would have took a before and after but I didn't.



Now here is to that last 10 pounds. By the way I have been at the same weight for the past week and a half and I am not sure why? Does this happen to everyone else or is it just me? Possibly gaining muscle?? Help me out



6 comments:

  1. Dang girl! Way to go!! You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can tell BIG TIME that you've lost 20 pounds!! Way to go! I love MFP and I have the same attitude you do in regards to pop and fast food. Both are horrible for you and for your diet!! Remember that muscle weighs more than fat so if you don't see any change in your scale it could be because your body is changing from a fat machine to a lean mean muscle machine. Keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great as always!!!!
    I'm jealous of your motivation and dedication. Can you send some my way?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing! I think that is a great before picture b/c it's true and real! Look at your waist now!!! Ow! Ow! So proud of you! Those last 10 will be gone before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are the bomb!! HEHE! I'm so proud of you!!!!!! I agree, when I workout in the morning, day runs sooo much smoother!!!!! As for being at a stand still...u r probably gaining muscle. I lost only 4 or 5 lbs doing insanity but man was I tone!!! It was awesome!! I'm so proud of you!! Smokin' hot momma!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...