I have been so busy this week taking care of sick kids that I have not had time or anything to blog about.
Saturday Koen started with a belly ache and then his eyes looked a little irritated but I just thought maybe he was coming down with something and kinda brushed it off. Sunday morning he had a full blown cold and pink eye. After a trip to Doctor for him on Sunday he got medicine and is back to himself now.
Payton woke up Monday with pink eye and a cold but her pink eye was 10 times worse than what Koen had. So I stayed home from work on Monday and took her to the Doctor and he gave her eye drops and sent us on our way. Tuesday she was still all congested and her eyes looks a lot better but I kept her home from school just to be safe. Wednesday she went to school and had a great day but later in the afternoon I got a call from my Mother in Law saying that she was complaining and crying that her ears were hurting. Last night when I got home from work we made another trip to the doctor and he confirmed that she had an ear infection and it was pretty bad. He prescribed her medicine and we came home and cuddled and took it easy. This morning she woke up and went to school but around 9:30 I got a call from her Teacher saying that she had been in the bathroom with a belly ache ( which is most likely from her medicine) and that she didn't look to good. So my awesome Mother in Law went and got her and now she is taking it easy watching movies at Mamaw's.
I absolutely hate it when my kids are sick and there is nothing that I can do about it. So hope hopefully this weekend she will be back to her old self and all the germs will be gone. Maybe next week Ill have more exciting things to blog about.
Awww mama I hope everyone is better soon!!! It's the pits having sick kiddies!!!
ReplyDeleteHope she's feeling better!
ReplyDeleteAnd keep that stuff away from work! I don't need sickness in my house :)
Loves ya and chin up...
Manda