It's time to plan another party!!!! Koen will be 5 on March 14th and he has requested a Super Mario Bros Birthday Party. The kid is obsessed with playing on the Wii and I can't wait to see his face once I put all the decorations together. Here is a little of what I have in mind.........
A Birthday banner similar to this one
I think I have a great person in mind that can make this cake
I am going to make cookies like this and I am now trying to find a mustache cookie cutter
Chocolate Mustaches anyone ??
He will totally be rocking this shirt
Everyone will be required to wear a mustache when walking in the door HA
I really like this set up and I love all the primary colors
Photobooth?? My sister snagged this up one year on our annual garage sale trip and I will be borrowing it for the ocassion.
Now its time to put my thinking cap on and get started
Hope everyone has a Wonderful week








Oh my gosh how perfect, your son will love it. I am so lazy when it comes to bday parties. I just want to make dinner and a cake and call it good.
ReplyDeletehow fun! great ideas, cant wait to see it all come together!
ReplyDeleteIt's going to turn out so cool.
ReplyDeleteIf you need help with anything just ask!!!
Manda