Saturday the weather was soo nice so we took full advantage and went for a walk. This big guy definitely needed the exercise. When we got home he was pooped!!
Seriously nothing is cuter than this.....I love him lol
This kid cracks me up with these glasses
Finally riding her new bike we got her for her Birthday
We took the kids to see Alvin and the Chipmunks, Chipwrecked
Paul was sick all weekend with a nasty sinus infection so yesterday we had a very lazy day. I cleaned the house top to bottom. I even organized a little bit and put away all the clean laundry. I finally got to start reading The Hunger Games and let me tell you I am only on the fifth chapter and it is really good thus far. Needless to say I cant wait to read more tonight.
Sleeping Beauty
As you can tell my kids are probably sick of me taking pictures of them HA
Ready for another week.....Happy Monday!!!!








That last pic of your son is so cute! My kids were sick of pictures until they realized they could be on my blog (and therefore famous of course!)now they are the biggest hams.
ReplyDeleteLoved Hunger Games, can't wait for the movie next month.
Your kids are the cutest!! Love them in their shades. :)
ReplyDelete