Uggh! My kids have never had pink eye, I really hope your girl is feeling better, not fun.
Hunger Games is sooooooo good. The movie comes out next month and it literally looks just like the book reads. I am always partial to the books and kind of let down with the movie version but I have high hopes for this movie. I am not even a movie buff at all but I am seeing this in the cheap theater, not on video. That says a lot because I never go to the movies.
how is the Hunger Game series so far? I want to start reading again and I've seen everyone mentioning that their reading the book.
ReplyDeleteHope Payton is feeling better.
Uggh! My kids have never had pink eye, I really hope your girl is feeling better, not fun.
ReplyDeleteHunger Games is sooooooo good. The movie comes out next month and it literally looks just like the book reads. I am always partial to the books and kind of let down with the movie version but I have high hopes for this movie. I am not even a movie buff at all but I am seeing this in the cheap theater, not on video. That says a lot because I never go to the movies.